Shower glass is probably the most neglected thing in our bathroom. Whenever we take a shower another layer of soap buildup piles on. While nobody likes doing the job of cleaning shower glass, it’s pleasant and surely good feng shui when the shower screen glass has been properly cleaned. If you stay on top of it, you can easily have shower screens that are almost as clean as professionals, like ourselves, would achieve.
Here one of the leading Professional Cleaning company in Melbourne, Cheap And Best going to show you in just 5 easy steps on how you can easily remove soap scum build-up with just white vinegar & bi-carb of soda. Get ready to clean your shower glass like a pro.
5 Easy Steps To Clean Shower Glass From Soap Scum
- Lightly dampen a microfibre cleaning cloth in some lukewarm water
- Spray white vinegar onto your shower glass
- Dip a slightly dampened microfibre cloth into a small amount of bi-carb soda. Apply directly to the shower glass and onto the vinegar area, applying it in a circular motion. You will notice it will begin to fizz. Keep going until all of the fizzing stops. Re-apply to the rest of the screen in this same method. With our technique, you should only have to do this once. We find it best to do a small area at one time.
- Rinse shower screen and microfibre cloth with warm water.
- Partly dry shower screen glass, finishing off with a specialized glass/mirror microfibre* cleaning cloth before completely drying.
Get It Cleaned by Professional Cleaners
If you have more than just soap scum on your shower screen glass, such as calcium buildup or hard water staining, then no natural or shop bought products will remove this. You may even cause permanent etching/scratches. You will need professional help. If you would like to discuss further, please contact us through the link here.
Once you’ve cleaned your shower screens from the soap scum build-up, use a squeegee or glass microfibre cleaning cloth to wipe down after each shower. Just a couple of minutes of doing this will save you hours of cleaning in the future.
Regards: Cheap And Best Cleaning